Comanche Family Law Attorney
Providing Common Sense Legal Advice During A Texas Divorce
As a hometown attorney in Comanche, Texas, I am dedicated to helping my neighbors find solutions to their family law issues. I understand that divorce and other family law matters
can be emotionally challenging. My goal is to provide you with common sense legal advice during this difficult time and to treat you the way I would want to be treated if I was facing the same challenges.
Helping Neighbors Find Solutions
Contact Christopher S. Till Today ◊ 325-356-5248
Every divorce is unique and deserves the personal attention of a trusted Texas family law attorney. For more than 30 years, I have provided advice to clients on many family law issues, such as:
- Counseling, possible steps to take to save your marriage. Many times there is no legal rush to file for divorce. Sometimes a bit of advice can help to save a marriage. There are counselors available to help
- Separation, there is no legal separation in Texas, however, you should consult with an attorney before separating whenever possible to know your options before you separate
- Divorce, all aspects from mediation to trial proceedings
- Child Custody, each parent has equal rights regarding custody, however, there are many things to consider. the first and foremost consideration is the child. It is important to have advice on all aspects of custody, including the long-term relationship and affect on you and your child
- Child Support, child support establishment, enforcement, and modification
- Spousal Support / Alimony, spousal support
- Property Division, the different aspects to consider when dividing community property and separate property
- Paternity, establishing paternity, support and custody
- Child Protection Issues, defending your rights as a parent when governmental agencies overstep their authority; defending false allegations of child abuse and neglect
- Pre-Marital Agreements
Motions to Modify Existing Court Orders
Decisions made during a divorce are rarely final when children are involved. Circumstances may change over time, making what was once a reasonable child support, child custody, or possession order unreasonable. When things change, I can help bring or defend motions to modify existing court orders.
Comprehensive Legal Support for Your Family
Family law issues often go hand-in-hand with other legal issues. Because I am a general practitioner, I am more than a Texas divorce attorney. I have extensive experience helping clients with real estate, criminal charges, contracts, and business issues involved in a divorce.
Located in the Old Comanche County Jail, I provide family law services for individuals and families in Comanche County, Hamilton County, Eastland County, Erath County, and Brown County. Open weekdays from 8 to 5, I am here to answer your questions and help you find solutions. Contact me today for a free initial consultation.