Protecting My Comanche County Neighbors
Whatever legal concerns you may have, you should not be ignored. Every case deserves the attention of a lawyer who is invested in the client’s best interests. Located in the Old Comanche County Jail, I am dedicated to helping my neighbors and clients with all their legal problems.
Whether you have suffered a personal injury or you are looking for the right criminal defense, I have a general practice, and I handle a wide range of cases. Get help finding a solution to your legal problems today. Contact me, Christopher S. Till. You can email my law office or call 325-356-5248.
Helping Neighbors Find Solutions
As an attorney in a small town, I know Comanche, Texas, and I know the opposition in the area. I am willing to work hard to get you the results you deserve. I also know the importance of your case. I will listen and pay attention to every detail of your case. While what I advise might not be what you want to hear, you can trust that I will always give you straightforward, honest legal advice.
Finally, I know the law. I have been an attorney for more than 30 years and have helped clients achieve positive results in a number of practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense: Whether you are under arrest for DWI or under investigation for drug crimes, you want to know your rights as soon as possible. I will be at your side right away.
- Traffic violations: Are you facing a Comanche traffic ticket or other traffic violation? I can help you fight tickets and charges for speeding, reckless driving, driving with a suspended or revoked license, failure to stop, and more.
- Personal injury: From car accidents to wrongful death, I will manage every aspect of your personal injury claim, dealing with insurance companies and property damage issues.
- Family law: I can help you resolve your divorce or other family law issues, including child custody, child support, spousal support disputes and community property disputes. I also handle cases involving paternity and child protective services.
- Real estate: I represent all parties involved in real estate transactions, including purchase and sale agreements, earnest money contracts, deeds, and conveyance documents. I also handle litigation over boundary line disputes, title disputes and other real estate disputes.
- Wills and trusts: My firm provides a number of estate planning services, including the drafting of wills and trusts, powers of attorney, and health care directives.
- Probate: I can guide you through the probate or estate administration process, taking care of wills, accountings, and guardianship filings with the court.
- Business formation: If you are starting a new business, I can help you start off on the right foot by selecting the best business entity: corporations, partnerships, LLCs and others. I also provide business litigation counsel.
In all areas of my practice, I try to treat my clients the way I would want to be treated if I faced the same legal challenges. That is what guides me in every area of my practice, and that is why clients return to me with all of their legal issues.
Reach Out to a Lawyer You Can Trust
You can rely on me for legal guidance through the Comanche County and Hamilton County areas. Open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., I am here to answer your questions and help you find solutions. Contact me today for a free initial consultation.